As spring begins, you may be considering, is an AC tune-up worth it in Pocatello? Even if your AC system is recently installed or was running well last season.
Here’s one method to look at it. You wouldn’t purchase a brand-new vehicle and never have to request any work for it, such as putting in fresh oil or buying new tires.
The same affects your air conditioning. It’s equipment that consumes fuel and has moving pieces. Like a vehicle, it can get leaks and its moving pieces can break down.
Having your equipment checked yearly by a Vogts Heating & Air technician can help spot little issues before they turn into large malfunctions. (And cause your AC to stop running!)
Six Reasons to Tune Up Your AC in the Spring
- It keeps your system clean. Since your AC is placed outdoors, it’s more susceptible to having a buildup of dirt, leaves and other yard refuse, which can majorly affect your unit’s efficiency. While you can try our how to clean your AC guide, we recommend calling a pro to service complicated internal parts.
- It keeps your system efficient. Dirt and yard clippings that accumulate in your unit can make it work harder and restrict airflow. Both these troubles can lead to higher energy use—and a higher cooling bill!
- It could lengthen your system’s life span. A clean system is an efficient one and may even help it last for a longer period of time. That’s money that you won’t spend on your monthly electricity costs and over the years, because you won’t have to install new equipment as fast.
- It helps spot little problems before they become big, pricey problems. During professional AC maintenance, your technician will closely examine pieces and complete a series of cooling performance verifications. These detailed procedures often allow us to locate problems before they turn into extensive issues that result in an expensive repair bill.
- It helps deliver worry-free comfort throughout the summer. After your AC is serviced, you’ll have peace of mind knowing your equipment is ready to provide worry-free air. Even on the warmest days. It’s one of the smartest methods to keep your air conditioner from failing.
- It keeps your warranty going. Most manufacturers call for regular maintenance to keep your warranty going. Without this work, your unit is open to premature breakdowns and decreased efficiency.
What Does AC Maintenance Include?
A quality AC maintenance should have an examination and maintenance work from an experienced HVAC technician. Here’s some of the work we’ll perform:
We’ll inspect the subsequent locations and pieces:
- Total equipment order
- Start-up pattern
- Thermostat calibration
- Air filter
- Blower parts and airflow
- Electrical connections
- Condenser coil
- Safety components
- Supply and return temperature
- Refrigerant pressure
- Condensate drains
This is just a portion of the jobs we’ll finish:
- Replace air filters
- Secure electrical connections
- Check electrical flow
- Grease moving pieces
- Clean condensate drains
- Clean condenser coil
Request Your AC Maintenance Immediately with Vogts Heating & Air
Now is the best time to request your AC maintenance! Give our Vogts Heating & Air pros a call at 208-621-0129 or contact us online to book your appointment. Before we arrive at your home, make sure to look at our discount offers for savings on your upcoming maintenance.