At Vogts Heating & Air, we know that picking a company you can believe in to perform AC repair in Pocatello is important. We get how important it is to find a dependable company that does fantastic work. We can help. Determining the answers to these questions can help you make a confident, knowledgeable decision.
- How long have you been in business? An experienced company with long-term employees is often a good one.
- Is your company insured? Any pro that works in your home should possess liability insurance to cover you in the case of accidental damage or injury.
- What kinds of licenses and certifications do your technicians hold? A truly professional AC repair company will require their technicians to be licensed, certified and require ongoing education and training of their professionals to keep them up-to-date with industry trends and developments.
- Do you have any references you can offer? A trustworthy company that can do AC repair should have a number of references they’ll happily offer you. Check these references and learn all the details about AC repairs the prospective company has performed.
- Will you give a written estimate? Make certain to get a written estimate so you can review all the details involved with your AC repair. And remember, the cheapest estimate isn’t necessarily the best estimate. Your detailed estimates should help you filter out companies you aren’t interested in working with, no matter how much less they are.
- Do your technicians have experience working on my system? You may want to be sure the company you pick has experience working on your brand of equipment, especially if it has any less-common features.
- Will my AC repairs be warrantied? Work backed by a warranty is a no-brainer. If a company isn’t okay standing behind their work, you should move on.
If you’d like any more information about AC repairs and would like to talk about these questions with us, give Vogts Heating & Air a call at 208-621-0129. We’re happy to help!