Is the upcoming year the year of a new, high-efficiency Lennox furnace? With help from the Lennox Winter Promo, new installation projects are an excellent investment. When you take time to find the right make and model, it’s an investment you’ll enjoy for many years
As your local team of heating specialists, Vogts Heating & Air boasts a reputation for seasoned furnace installation in Pocatello. We use our years of experience to help you find brands and features that offer bigger, better performance. And with the Lennox Winter Promo you could also see even more savings! But don’t delay, as this offer is only available until February 2, 2024. Take a look at a few of the details below and call 208-621-0129 when you’re ready to get your free 2024 furnace quote!
How Much Can a New Furnace Cost?
As with any utility system, you should consider anything that impacts the total cost of a new furnace. Influences could be things like:
- Proper sizing of the furnace: Large or multistory homes will want a more powerful furnace to adequately heat the entire property. A certified HVAC professional will know how to choose the right size furnace according to your exact heating needs.
- Total energy use: Highly efficient furnaces use the least amount of power needed to produce enough heat, reducing energy use without sacrificing comfort. Higher performance will mean a higher cost, but lower energy use means savings on your monthly bills. Just wait and see how much that could be!
- Features: Furnaces with newer features like compatibility with smart thermostats are typically more expensive at first. But it’s also true, however, that such additions can make controlling your HVAC system much simpler.
The core idea is that furnace installation is not just about the up-front cost – including lifetime costs is equally as useful. Finally, you shouldn’t wait until the furnace you currently have is on its last leg. Proper timing of furnace replacement ensures you don’t pay unnecessary repair costs for the older, less efficient model.
4 Advantages of Installing a New Furnace
Investing in a new furnace can provide a lot more for you and your home than just dependable heat. For example, they can offer other benefits including:
- High energy efficiency means lower bills: Modern furnaces are designed with strict energy efficiency standards, helping lower your monthly utility bills.
- Better performance with options such as variable-speed motors: Variable-speed motors adjust their performance to use only the smallest amount of energy for the desired temperature.
- Smart home accessories compatibility: New furnaces can communicate with smart home accessories like modern thermostats, opening new possibilities for managing your HVAC system more conveniently.
- Enhanced indoor air quality with better filter designs: The better your furnace’s air filter, the better your indoor air quality will be. Air quality is just as relevant to a complete sense of comfort, and filters help trap allergens or pollutants.
Begin 2024 on a High Note with Vogts Heating & Air and New Furnace Installation
Improving your home’s comfort and efficiency is a lot simpler than you might think. With some assistance from Vogts Heating & Air, all you’ll have to do is let us know what you need from your furnace. Our team of certified HVAC professionals will keep at it until we find and set you up with the furnace that meets those needs.
Interested in starting the new year on a warmer note? Ask for your complimentary quote for new furnace installation today, and don’t forget to take advantage of the Lennox Winter Promo.